Hello Everyone!
I'm so excited to be writing this blog! I'm the type of person who can find an answer for anything. If there is a will, there is a way, and I always seem to find the way. I've been the type of person who my friends come to for advice. I've been told I'm wise beyond my years and throughout difficult times, I've realized how true that saying was.
The way this is going to work for now is that I am going to post blogs about topics that a person may have questions about. And if any of all have questions about a difficult situation you're going through, I'm here to help. Don't worry, I will never disclose your personal information to anyone and if I must use a name to help a person in my blog, I will create a fake name for that person. Your privacy is important to me.
I hope you enjoy reading this blog and maybe it will help you to gain insight into your life.
Sincerely,
Advice Queen Jean
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment